A few products I used to create a romantically minimal look (see Romantically minimal post)
1. MAC pro long wear concealer - lightly brightens under the eyes.
2. Smashbox LA lights in Pearl - This chubby easy to blend crayon accents cheekbones and gives the skin a natural illumination.
3. Sonia Kashuk’s Dewy Luxe Lip & Cheek Balm in Enchanted - create a realistic just-in-from-the-cold blush while keeping the skin moist (the plus is that it can be used as a tinted balm on the lips as well).
4. Makeup for Ever Aqua Cream shadow in Pink Beige - give eyes a soft hint of color.
5. Diorshow Mascara - builds volume and adds rich color so eye shadows can be kept to a minimum.
6. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Dragon Girl - use as a stain over lightly moisturized lips, and blot for longer wear.
Have a question just ask me.....